Motivational Songs and Me

Posted by Muhtar on 23:12





As I can remember, motivational songs have always been a big part of my life. In retrospect, I can recall all those lessons as a child I would spend singing and listening to everything, though ... There are so many great memories of dancing around the whole family while his father played the guitar ... sister and I would have such a happy good time while the records played on the Hi-Fi ... from Patsy Cline to Toots and the Maytals, we would listen to music all kinds really.


We even got into show tunes specifically songs from popular Disney movies. "Whistle while you work," and "Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down" or "you can fly, you fly, you fly," just to name a few, were different from ostalih.Stihovima and rhythms together, you gave to "what you can do anything" kind of feeling.


I also can not remember having seen the movies "Star Wars" trilogy and how the music will stay with me, so much so that when I went there, I would be so charged that I thought I could take the world! "Get outta my way, bad man. You can not stop me!" These strong symphonic movement gave me strength in my position, PEP in my step, and that burning desire to move past all those obstacles in life that I never distracted and hindered my progress. Talk about powerful!


this kind of music was different to me than the other songs I heard on the radio. They were about much more than love and trouble. These songs gave me the energy to be bold, strong, smart and productive ... To move a mountain, take control and change the world.


motivational song is what I like to call them, and they are so important because they motivate themselves and life-affirming, and inspire you to move forward in life. Listening to a few of them like to have a meal high in protein, calorie-free ... or drugs, no side effects ... Or better yet, no oil emissions. You get the idea.


I am referring to motivational songs that encourage the most healthy way, of course. However, there is very little that can not be found to do just the opposite. They want me to stay focused on silly things like unrequited love, and suggest that I should care less about the life and forget that I am a lady ... bad things. But here's the problem. These songs can be very appealing. They infectious hooks and melodies will play in my head more and more like a broken record, which resulted in all of these negative images penetrate my mind and influence my thought process. It is not good!


As the Notorious BIG's song "everyday struggle" from the album ready to die. "I do not want to live anymore. Sometimes I hear death knockin 'at my front door." Biggie's music became the soundtrack of the time for us urban generation Xers, while his lyrics became the mantra of his own life. In fact, only three years later, when finishing his second album, life after death, Christopher Wallace was gunned down in Los Angeles, and the album, and all the money he made a long life after his untimely death.


As the Notorious BIG's song "everyday struggle" from the album ready to die. "I do not want to live anymore. Sometimes I hear death knockin 'at my front door." Biggie's music became the soundtrack of the time for us urban generation Xers, while his lyrics became the mantra of his own life. In fact, only three years later, when finishing his second album, life after death, Christopher Wallace was gunned down in Los Angeles, and the album, and all the money he made a long life after his untimely death.

...

But by and large, we hear more about all the good things the music is good, eg, its therapeutic qualities. Many hospitals now across the country use music therapy in order to "motivate" the process of healing in their patients - a case in point, the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. They use music as part of its cardiovascular surgery healing program to "promote relaxation and reduce tension, stress and anxiety." They find that music helps to relax these patients, because it reduces pain, improves their mood and helps them sleep better, especially during the recovery period. Now that's what I'm talking about!


So, to summarize, I said nothing that is written or said before. In fact, Samuel Johnson, English author of the eighteenth century, once said that "Music is the only pleasure without vice." I agree, and grant exceptions, and will continue to be motivated and inspired by music and devote his life working to help people harness their power to improve their lives.